CoronaVirus Update - Sunday May 17, 2020
New Information: 4 Customer Limit for in-store foot traffic, revised hours,
Online Delivery and At-Store-Pickup.
Last Update: Tuesday June 30, 2020
Closed Wednesday July 1st, 2020 for Canada Day
We would like to apologize in advance for any delays on some orders. Many of our suppliers are understaffed due to the Corona Virus. This has caused supply shortages and delays. As such, our inventory is not as fully stocked as we normally have it. Please bare with us, as these are trying times. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
During this global pandemic, we will do our best to keep you informed on our status on this page.
As many Canadians are aware, the CoronaVirus or Covid19 Virus is highly contagious. Public Health guidelines warn to keep a two-metre distance between yourselves and others. Many schools, universities, and colleges have closed. Shopping malls, restaurants and stores have either shutdown completely or reduced business hours.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
As of March 17, 2020, please consider our store hours to be in a state of flux. Meaning, our store hours can change at anytime, and without notice. We may also close our store to foot traffic. We will base this on the current Public Health Guidelines and our staff resources.
Limit 4 Customers In-Store Shopping.
Starting Monday May 18th, 2020, we will be allowing a limit of four customers for in-store shopping.
If you do happen to be inside our store, please refrain from coming into close proximity to others. If you are are not feeling well, please stay home and seek medical advice if needed.
If in-store shopping and in-store pickup is no longer available,
Please wait patiently outside our door for At-Store-Pickup and limited in-store shopping. Please be considerate of other customers and exercise a safe distance (2 meters or 6 feet) from each other.
We strongly urge you to try our online store at www.winnipegtradingpost.com
- Our website is also mobile friendly.
Currently we have 3 options for shopping:1. SHOP SAFELY ONLINE
- Use your desktop or smart mobile phone to shop on our website.
Our website is www.winnipegtradingpost.com
- Add items to cart, enter your shipping and billing information.
- Shop Safely on our website, add items to cart
- Contact Info - Enter all your relevant contact information
- Promo Code - If a promo code is available, don't forget to enter it during checkout.
- Wait for order readiness - Once your order is ready for pickup you will receive an email notification. We need at least 1-2 hours to prepare your order. If you have not received notification after an hour, call us at (204) 947-0513.
- Pickup - During our business hours, come down to our location with your order number and payment if required. Please keep a minimum 6 feet from others while waiting for your turn.
3. FOUR CUSTOMER LIMIT IN-STORE SHOPPING
- Starting Monday May 4, 2020, only four customers will be allowed inside the store for in-store shopping.
Current Store Hours, Starting March 30, 2020:
Monday to Friday 12noon - 5pm.
Saturday 12noon - 4pm