CoronaVirus Update - Thursday December 17, 2020
- Starting Monday November 2nd: Closed to Foot Traffic / No in-store shopping.
If we are closed to In-Store Foot Traffic,
customers will NOT BE ALLOWED WITHIN the store.
We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Revised Hours
- Online Delivery and At-Store-Pickup Only. Order pickup will take place at the door.
Last Update: Thursday December 17, 2020
Open December 24th - Christmas Eve 12noon - 5pm (No In-Store Shopping)
Closed December 25th to January 3rd, 2021
Closed December 25, 2020 - Christmas Day
Closed December 26, 2020 - Boxing Day
Closed December 27, 2020
Closed December 28, 2020
Closed December 29, 2020
Closed December 30, 2020
Closed December 31, 2020 - New Years Eve
Closed January 1, 2021 - New Years Day
Closed January 2, 2021
Closed January 3, 2021
ONLINE ORDERS RECEIVED DURING THE HOLIDAYS WILL BE PROCESSED DURING OPEN BUSINESS DAYS (AFTER JAN 3, 2021).
We would like to apologize in advance for any delays on some orders. Many of our suppliers are understaffed due to the Corona Virus. This may cause supply shortages and delays. As such, our inventory may not be fully stocked as we normally have it. Please bare with us, as these are trying times. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Keeping You Informed:
During this global pandemic, we will do our best to keep you informed on our status on this page.
As many Canadians are aware, the CoronaVirus or Covid19 Virus is highly contagious. Public Health guidelines warn to keep a two-metre distance between yourselves and others. Many schools, universities, and colleges have closed. Shopping malls, restaurants and stores have either shutdown completely or reduced business hours.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
As of March 17, 2020, please consider our store hours to be in a state of flux. Meaning, our store hours can change at anytime, and without notice. We may also close our store to foot traffic. We will base this on the current Public Health Guidelines and our staff resources.
Closed to Foot Traffic
Due to the recent spike in COVID cases, starting Monday November 2nd, 2020, we will be closed to in-store shopping. This will last until further notice.
If we are closed to In-Store Foot Traffic, customers will NOT BE ALLOWED WITHIN the store. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Only Online Shopping (with delivery to your door) and At-Our-Door Pickup (select at-store-pickup when checking out) will be available.
Please wait patiently outside our door for At-Store-Pickup. Please wear a protective mask, be considerate of other customers and exercise a safe distance (2 meters or 6 feet) from each other.
We strongly urge you to try our online store at www.winnipegtradingpost.com
- Our website is also mobile friendly.
Currently we have 2 options for shopping:1. SHOP SAFELY ONLINE
- Use your desktop or smart mobile phone to shop on our website.
Our website is www.winnipegtradingpost.com
- Add items to cart, enter your shipping and billing information.
2. AT-STORE-PICKUP - masks mandatory
- Shop Safely on our website, add items to cart
- Contact Info - Enter all your relevant contact information
- Wait for order readiness - Once your order is ready for pickup you will receive an email notification. We need at least 1-2 hours to prepare your order. If you have not received notification after an hour, call us at (204) 947-0513.
- Pickup - During our business hours, come down to our location with your order number and payment if required. You must be wearing a sanitary protective mask that covers your nose and mouth. Please keep a minimum 6 feet from others while waiting for your turn.
Current Store Hours, as of October 30, 2020:
Monday to Friday 12noon - 5pm.
Saturday 12noon - 4pm