CoronaVirus Update - Monday January 18th, 2022
- Current Hours
- Monday - Friday: 11am-5pm
- Saturday: 11am-4pm
- Sunday: Closed
- LIMITED CAPACITY IN-STORE SHOPPING
- Delayed Pickup Processing Time 3-5 Days.
- Online Delivery is available.
- At-Store-Pickup is now "Curbside Pickup" and will take place IN OUR PARKING LOT (directly behind our store).
Order pickup will NOT take place at our door.
From our parking lot, call (204) 947-0513 with your order number.
REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE and have your ID ready, and please wear a mask when our staff approaches.
Last Update: Monday January 18th, 2022
ONLINE ORDERS RECEIVED DURING HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS WILL BE PROCESSED DURING OPEN BUSINESS DAYS
We would like to apologize in advance for any delays on some orders. Many of our suppliers are understaffed due to the Corona Virus. This may cause supply shortages and delays. As such, our inventory may not be fully stocked as we normally have it. Please bare with us, as these are trying times. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Keeping You Informed:
During this global pandemic, we will do our best to keep you informed on our status on this page.
As many Canadians are aware, the CoronaVirus or Covid19 Virus is highly contagious. Public Health guidelines warn to keep a two-metre distance between yourselves and others. Many schools, universities, and colleges have closed. Shopping malls, restaurants and stores have either shutdown completely or reduced business hours.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
As of March 17, 2020, please consider our store hours to be in a state of flux. Meaning, our store hours can change at anytime, and without notice. We may also close our store to foot traffic. We will base this on the current Public Health Guidelines and our staff resources.
Only Online Shopping (with delivery to your door) and Curbside Pickup (select at-store-pickup when checking out) will be available.
We strongly urge you to try our online store at www.winnipegtradingpost.com
- Our website is also mobile friendly.
Currently we have 3 options for shopping:
1. SHOP SAFELY ONLINE
- Use your desktop or smart mobile phone to shop on our website.
Our website is www.winnipegtradingpost.com
- Add items to cart, enter your shipping and billing information.
2. AT-STORE-PICKUP / CURBSIDE PICKUP - masks mandatory
- Shop Safely on our website, add items to cart
- Contact Info - Enter all your relevant contact information
- Wait for order readiness - Once your order is ready for pickup you will receive an email notification.
Due to the pandemic restrictions we are sorry to inform you that we currently need at least 3-5 business days to prepare your order. If you have not received notification by then, call us at (204) 947-0513.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Pickup - During our business hours, come down to our location with your order number, photo ID and payment if required.
PARK IN OUR PARKING LOT, and call (204) 947-0513.
REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE. You must be wearing a sanitary protective mask that covers your nose and mouth.
3. THREE PERSON LIMIT FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING
We will be open to the public for in-store shopping. But we will be limited to 3 shoppers in the store, as per public health guidelines.
Masks are mandatory. Every customer MUST wear a protective sanitary mask/face covering. Mask must cover their nose and mouth, and worn properly that prevents spread of bodily fluids when coughing, sneezing, and breathing.
Customers must sanitize at the store entrance before proceeding to shop. Sanitizing products are provided at entrance. Please be considerate.