Here are our upcoming Holiday Hours
December 23, 2023 - Saturday OPEN 11am-5pm
December 24, 2023 - Sunday OPEN 10am-3pm
December 25, 2023 - Monday CLOSED
December 26, 2023 - Tuesday CLOSED
December 27, 2023 - Wednesday CLOSED
December 28, 2023 - Thursday CLOSED
December 29, 2023 - Friday CLOSED
December 30, 2023 - Saturday CLOSED
December 31, 2023 - Sunday CLOSED
January 1, 2024 - Monday CLOSED
January 2, 2024 - Tuesday OPEN 10am-5pm (Back to Regular Business Hours)
- Regular Business Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10am-5pm
- Saturday: 11am-4pm
- Sunday: Closed
- WE WILL OPEN SOON FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING
- Delayed Pickup Processing Time 3-5 Days.
- Online Shopping is available.
Last Update: Wednesday November 15, 2023
ONLINE ORDERS RECEIVED DURING HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS WILL BE PROCESSED DURING OPEN BUSINESS DAYS
We would like to apologize in advance for any delays on some orders. Many of our suppliers are understaffed due to the Corona Virus. This may cause supply shortages and delays. As such, our inventory may not be fully stocked as we normally have it. Please bare with us, as these are trying times. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Keeping You Informed:
During this global pandemic, we will do our best to keep you informed on our status on this page.
As many Canadians are aware, the CoronaVirus or Covid19 Virus is highly contagious. Public Health guidelines warn to keep a two-metre distance between yourselves and others. Many schools, universities, and colleges have closed. Shopping malls, restaurants and stores have either shutdown completely or reduced business hours.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
As of March 17, 2020, please consider our store hours to be in a state of flux. Meaning, our store hours can change at anytime, and without notice. We may also close our store to foot traffic. We will base this on the current Public Health Guidelines and our staff resources.
Only Online Shopping (with delivery to your door) and Curbside Pickup (select at-store-pickup when checking out) will be available.
We strongly urge you to try our online store at www.winnipegtradingpost.com
- Our website is also mobile friendly.
Currently we have 3 options for shopping:
1. SHOP SAFELY ONLINE
- Use your desktop or smart mobile phone to shop on our website.
Our website is www.winnipegtradingpost.com
- Add items to cart, enter your shipping and billing information.
- Shop Safely on our website, add items to cart
- Contact Info - Enter all your relevant contact information
- Wait for order readiness - Once your order is ready for pickup you will receive an email notification.
- Pickup - During our business hours, come down to our location with your order number, photo ID and payment if required.
3. IN-STORE SHOPPING
We will be open to the public for in-store shopping.